Off The Leash
Think of an AKC Rally event as any team sport: You and your dog navigate a course, side-by-side, as you steer him through a course of 10-20 different signs. Each of these signs provides instructions regarding the next skill that is to be performed. The dog and handler move continuously throughout the course with the dog under control at the handler’s left side. There is a clear sense of teamwork between the dog and handler both during and between the numbered signs. Rally is all about working as a team while performing the skills, with the dog under control.
Date: Course runs 5 weeks.
Location: Off The Leash; view start dates and times on our class schedule
Instructor: Dianne Lotti, CPDT-KA
Course will cover:
- Team work between you and your dog
- Navigating through a course side-by-side
- Performing skills with your dog under control
Prerequisite and Requirements
- Class is open to all dogs 6 months old and older.
- Proof of current vaccinations (rabies, distemper, kennel cough) is required to participate
- Dogs are required to wear a simple flat collar and standard 6 foot leash. Front fastening harnesses, such as the Easy-Walk, are permitted in class. Please, no retractable leashes, choke or pinch collars.
A 50% non refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
How do I sign up for a group training class?
Sign up for a group training class by emailing email@example.com
or by filling out our Owner Registration form at PetExec.
As soon as your information is received, we’ll follow up with next steps!