What To Bring
Collar & Leash
- All collars are removed once inside the play area for safety reasons.
- Quick release collars are preferred (vs. buckle, choke chains, or pinch collars).
- To prevent diarrhea (which can lead to discomfort and trouble sleeping), we encourage all customers to bring their dogs' usual food, although for $3/day, we do offer our holistic Innova brand dog food.
- Be sure to bring more than enough food for the entire stay. Some dogs require a little more food than usual, because of all the extra activity. Please take into consideration the length of the stay and how active your particular dog is.
- Raw food diets are perfectly fine. Our facility is completely furnished with a refrigerator, freezer and microwave.
- Dogs are fed twice daily, morning and evening. Puppies and dogs who eat lunch are fed in the middle of the day also.
- Bowls are provided. Please do not bring your own bowl.
- Treats are provided, but if your dog has allergies or you prefer to provide their own variety, please feel free to bring them.
- Bedding may include a bed, blanket, crate or anything your dog is used to sleeping on that makes them feel comfortable and at home.
- Please only indoor beds so you are not bringing any bugs or fleas from the outside into the boarding area.
Toys & Chews
- ONLY bring toys and chews that are safe for your dog to enjoy unsupervised.
- Nylabones are an excellent choice, if your pooch enjoys a good chew.
- NO rawhides, real meat bones or tennis balls are allowed.
Supplements & Medications
- Please make sure to mark all items clearly with the dog's name, feeding instructions, the exact dates and doses, and the frequency with which they are to be administered (daily, morning and/or evening, weekly, etc.).
- Please provide a description for what each medication and/or supplement is for, especially if they are not in their original labeled containers.
- Also indicate if your dog's supplements and/or medications should be added directly to their food (dry or canned), with a delivery agent (such as cheese or peanut butter), or directly down the hatch.
- Bring anything necessary to ensure that your dog receives their pills correctly and easily. Pill Pockets are highly recommended.
We can take last minute boarding stays but it is always best to schedule well in advance if you are looking to board you dog(s) over school vacations or holidays